Weight Loss Using Kollu Tamil Medicine This is Weight loss using Kollu Tamil medicine home remedies. Horse gram or popularly known as le...
Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu From the ancient era the medicines suggested by grandmas are proven beneficial to cure many types of dis...
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Tamil medicine after delivery
The information on Tamil medicine for normal delivery is given here. Delivering a child is considered as the second birth for the mother. Today when most of the ladies and doctors prefer C-section delivery, it is necessary to remember that normal delivery is best for the health of mother and child both. People of India especially from orthodox family pray Tamil slogan for normal delivery. People prefer ayurvedic, siddha and homeopathic medicine for normal delivery. Women prefer C section as they get afraid about the pain during normal delivery but here are some home remedies for normal delivery.
How to get normal delivery in Tamil home remedy methods
1. The first and the most important thing you need to do for normal delivery is keep your body flexible. Continue with easy exercises and some yoga positions to keep you fit and flexible. Start practicing Kegal Exercise regularly. Kegal exercise helps to keep the pelvic and thigh muscles strong which is necessary for normal delivery. Tamil baby delivery painless method is suggested by yoga. Just remember that whatever exercise you will follow should be under the supervision of experts. Wrong exercise can be harmful for you and baby both.
2. Along with the body, it is necessary to control your mind also. Mental strength can be useful for normal delivery. Stress and tension during pregnancy and labour is not good for normal delivery. Experts believe that stress and tension during delivery time can also affect child growth in the future. So keep your mind calm and happy while delivering baby.
3. Follow deep breathing to reduce stress and to get a great supply of oxygen for you and baby. Take expert advice for breathing exercises during pregnancy.
4. Your food intake can affect your delivery and child birth. It is said that consuming ghee or oil can help you for easy normal delivery. The nutritious food can make you strong but can’t make your delivery smooth or painless. Eat healthy and balanced diet to keep your body fit and for the perfect growth of your baby. But be careful about your weight also as overweight can be a hurdle for normal delivery.
5. According to ayurveda, walking is one of the best exercises for normal delivery. Get a practice of regular walking from the very first month of pregnancy.
6. Ayurveda suggests consuming milk with garlic paste added in it, from the seventh month of pregnancy. This remedy is helpful for normal delivery.
7. When your ninth month starts, consume water with roasted aniseeds mixed and boiled in it.
8. Regularly take warm water bath before going to bed. This can relieve tensions and stress.
9. Ayurveda suggests consuming honey and applying the paste of black cumin powder and honey on stomach when you are going in delivery room. This can help you for normal delivery.
10. After completing 7 months of pregnancy, regularly consume steamed mixture of raw rice, methi seeds and garlic pods along with water. This can help you for painless normal delivery.