Weight Loss Using Kollu Tamil Medicine This is Weight loss using Kollu Tamil medicine home remedies. Horse gram or popularly known as le...
Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu From the ancient era the medicines suggested by grandmas are proven beneficial to cure many types of dis...
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Tamil Medicine for Thyroid Problem
This hormonal deficiency disease is called Thyroid in Tamil language also. Eating thyroid diet in Tamil medicine is very important than a medication to avoid thyroid problem.
Thyroid symptoms in Tamil medicine are neck gland swelling, weight changes, menstrual changes, hair loss etc. If you experience any of this symptoms do simple TSH thyroid test.
Thyroid gland is one of the important glands in our body which controls the metabolism rate of human body and many other hormonal functioning. If the production of hormones increases or decreases from its normal level then the condition is referred as hypothyroid and hyperthyroid condition. Follow some simple tips to control this condition.
Thyroid foods to avoid in Tamil Medicine: Avoid eating Cabbage, carbohydrate, Cauliflower, Saturated Fat, and White Flour Products.
Thyroid tips in Tamil Medicine
It is necessary for a thyroid patient to take adequate rest and relaxation along with proper healthy diet.
• Patients are advised to avoid the food intake like white flour, preservatives and sweets as it leads improper functioning of thyroid glands.
• Prefer to consume the food which is rich in Vitamin A as it supports the regular functioning of thyroid gland. Pumpkin, leafy vegetables, carrot contain very good amount of vitamin A.
• Add variety of fruits, fresh vegetables and sprouts in your regular diet.
• Try to reduce high calorie foods like cakes, pasties and sweets which can prove harmful in thyroid condition.
• Walnut is rich in iodine and magnesium which is very essential for proper functioning for thyroid gland.
• Sea weeds like Kelp and Irish moss are favourable for balanced functioning of thyroid glands.
• Sushi is seaweed which contains high amount of iodine useful in hypothyroidism condition.
• An easy home remedy to improve thyroid functioning is to mix coconut oil with milk and consume it regularly.
• To cleanse harmful toxins from the body drink fresh fruit juice thrice a day regularly.
• Cucumber is very useful for treating thyroid related disease like goiter. Patients are advised to consume cucumber and carrot regularly.
• Other options to cure thyroid conditions are Barley and Oats. These are healthy foods to regulate thyroid condition.
• Lotus stem and water reed are consumed to treat thyroid stipulation.
• If a patient is suffering from the enlarged neck due to thyroid imbalance, Dandelion leaves or watercress paste can prove useful for treatment.
• To control hypothyroidism include eggs and yeast in your regular diet.
• To prevent or control hyper activity of thyroid gland, consume food like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
• Recent studies say that Phytoplankton and Lyceum berry work amazingly in regulating thyroid condition.
• Add ginger in herbal tea and consume it thrice a day to regulate the functioning of thyroid condition. Avoid beverages like tea, coffee and alcohol.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Nirilivu Noi is the name for diabetes mellitus in tamil language:
Fenugreek or Methi: fenugreek is onr of the best ingredient in Tamil food for diabetes cure. It carries Amino Acid, called 4-hydroxyisoleucine which is very useful in controlling the blood sugar level effectively. It reduces the sugar absorption process during digestion and it also stimulates the insulin production in the body by stimulating the cells. Soak some methi seeds in water for a night and chew the seeds and drink the water on empty stomach. You can even make a powder of methi seeds after roasting them. Mix this powder with warm water and consume it regularly. Boil some methi seeds in water and after few minutes, filter the mixture and consume to reduce the blood glucose level effectively.
Paati vaithiyam for diabetes in tamil using Bitter gourd: You might have heard about Pavakkai diabetes cure. The vegetable carries property like Alpha glucosidal enzyme. This can be helpful in decreasing the sugar level in the blood. It also encourages the production of insulin in the body. Consume at least 50 ml of karela juice daily morning before eating anything. Make a tea from dried bitter gourd pieces and consume it regularly to reduce the glucose level in blood. Add bitter gourd in your diet at least thrice a week. This is the best tamil diabetes medicine, which is available in the nature.
Drumstick tree leaves and flowers: These leaves or flowers are very beneficial in controlling the blood sugar level and it is used in the preparation of Tamil herbal medicine for diabetes. Fry the drumstick flowers in pure ghee and consume them with brown rice. You can even add the drumstick leaves in your regular diet as they helps to increase the insulin production.
Diabetes care tips in tamil Shindilakodi or Amrita balli leaves: Guduchi plant is rich in alpha glycosidase, which is helpful in reducing the blood glucose level. Cut and clean the stem of this plant and soak into the water for a night. Smash the stems and gently take them out of the water, now drink the remaining portion in the bowl. This starchy portion is called as guduchi. The regular consumption of this can bring down the blood glucose level effectively.
Diabetes cure in Tamil using Bermuda grass: Bermuda grass is one of the best natural remedies to fight against diabetes. Bermuda grass is rich in hypo- glycomic property, which leaves an anti-diabetic effect by reducing the blood glucose and stimulating the insulin production. The extracts of this grass can also fight against the side effects of diabetes.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu
From the ancient era the medicines suggested by grandmas are proven beneficial to cure many types of diseases. Here is the information on Tamil Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu. Let’s know about some useful, ayurvedic grandma medicines for many health problems:
- Paati vaithiyam for cold and cough: Mix 1 tsp of honey in fresh tulsi leaves juice to cure common cold. You can even boil tulsi leaves in water and consume the warm water to get rid of cold and cough.
- Paati vaithiyam for fever : Make onion soup by adding a little pepper powder and a small piece of ginger. This remedy can prove very effective in common cold, fever and cough. This is not prescribed for babies fever.
- Paati vaithiyam for sinus: Raw garlic is a natural immunity builder. Consumption of raw garlic regularly can keep you away from many types of allergies. Garlic also helps to treat the problem of sinus.
- Paati vaithiyam for indigestion: If you are facing the trouble of indigestion, consume mixture of ginger juice and lemon juice by adding little salt in it. You can add this mixture in warm water for extra benefits.
- Paati vaithiyam for throat pain: Add a tsp of salt in warm water and gargle with it to get relief from sore throat and irritation. Add a pinch of turmeric and podi powder in milk and boil it. Drink the hot milk to treat throat infection.
- Paati vaithiyam for constipation: To treat constipation consumes black currants with warm water before going to bed. Mix a tsp of pure ghee in warm milk and drink it to cure constipation. The fruits like bananas and papaya are also beneficial to prevent constipation.
- Paati vaithiyam for mouth smell: Boil neem leaves, turmeric powder and 2-3 cloves with water. Use this water to rinse the mouth to maintain oral cleanliness. This remedy also prevents tooth decay and bad breathe.
- Paati vaithiyam for stomach worms: Boil jeera, vidanga seeds, neem leaves and saindhav with water and consume this mixture to get rid of intestinal worms.
- Add fenugreek or methi seeds in your regular diet to prevent intestinal worm infection.
- Patti vaithiyam for stomach pain: Make a powder with the mixture of ajwain, saunt, jeera and saindhav. Consume it with warm water to get relief in stomach pain.
- Gas trouble paati vaithiyam: Add garlic in your regular diet to get relief from gas and intestinal worms.
- Patti vaithiyam for ulcer: If you are suffering from mouth ulcer and bad breath then always chew a pod of cardamom or cloves to keep the mouth clean and fresh.
- Paati vaithiyam for acidity: To get quick relief in acidity chew a pod of clove. To stop the running nose put two drops of eucalyptus oil on your handkerchief and inhale it frequently.
- Paati vaithiyam for chest cold: Take a steam after adding eucalyptus oil drops in boiling water to get relief from cold and headache.
- Paati vaithiyam for memory power: Soak some almonds in water for overnight and consume it in the morning after removing the outer skin. The almonds work very effectively to boost memory power.
- To treat gum problems, dry roast ajwain seeds and make a powder.
- Gently rub this powder on gums.
- Paati vaithiyam for blood pressure: Regularly swallow a flake of garlic in the morning before eating anything. This will treat many problems like stomach pain, acidity, intestinal worms and even blood pressure.
- Paati vaithiyam for ear pain and back pain: Gently massage garlic oil on back to relieve back pain. Garlic oil is also useful to reduce ear pain.
- Put few drops of rosewater in both eyes to reduce the heat and redness in eyes.
- Paati vaithiyam for hair dandruff: To reduce the dandruff apply fresh curd on scalp and wash it off after ten minutes with warm water.
- Chew a piece of ginger to treat hiccups.