Weight Loss Using Kollu Tamil Medicine This is Weight loss using Kollu Tamil medicine home remedies. Horse gram or popularly known as le...
Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu From the ancient era the medicines suggested by grandmas are proven beneficial to cure many types of dis...
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Tamil medicines for Arthritis
Tamil meaning of arthritis remedy: muttu vali marunthu
This is the information on Tamil medicines for Arthritis. There are many natural medicines available for rheumatoid arthritis in tamil medicine. In the condition of arthritis patients face pain and inflammation in joints. They become tender and swollen. Following are some very useful herbal remedies to overcome the situation:
1. seppankizhangu for Arthritis: Burdock or seppankizhangu root carries fatty oils which work as anti-inflammatory medicine. Burdock roots can be consumed in your diet, or you can make a decoction by adding fresh or dried burdock roots in water and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes. Filter and drink daily thrice for better results. Burdock root extracts are available in the form of capsules also.
2. Manjal for Arthritis / Turmeric: This medicinal herb is enormously useful anti inflammatory herb and it also works as a pain alleviator. It carries useful chemicals like curcumin and curcuminoids which lessens inflammation quickly. Turmeric effectively reduces inflammation in joints thus suggested in the treatment of arthritis. Add turmeric in your daily diet for better and quick results. Use black pepper and dried ginger along with turmeric to enhance its effectiveness.
3. Flax seeds or ali virai for Arthritis: ali vidai or Flax seeds are rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid. This builds the immunity system and reduces inflammation. Add at least 3 tsp of flax seeds or flax seeds oil in regular diet if you are suffering from arthritis pain.
4. Kuppaimeni for for Arthritis: kuppaimeni herb is a great source of calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and vitamin A, C, D and B complex which is very essential for healthy body. It is a wonderful herb to fight against the conditions like arthritis and gout. It releases the pain of arthritis and help to build strong bones. Nettle leaf tea prevents inflammation and reduces water retention in body. Freshly cut nettle plant can help in soothing the throbbing pain in joints effectively by drawing blood to the joint and reducing inflammation.
5. Atimaturam for for Arthritis: This herb is considered as a natural anti-inflammatory medicine. In reduces the inflammation and slows down the enzyme production which can cause inflammation. Atimaturam carries Glycyrrhizin which obstructs and relieves inflammation effectively. You can use this herb as a supplement in form of tea. Licorice supports the production of cortisol in body which prevents the pain and the amount of arthritis.