Weight Loss Using Kollu Tamil Medicine This is Weight loss using Kollu Tamil medicine home remedies. Horse gram or popularly known as le...
Paati vaithiyam nattu marunthu From the ancient era the medicines suggested by grandmas are proven beneficial to cure many types of dis...
Sunday, September 28, 2014
This is the information on Tamil medicine for irregular periods. The reason for this problem may be hereditary or life style or medications. There are many natural medicines for irregular periods in Tamil cure. Here I have suggested some home remedies for irregular periods in tamil treatment.
Fenugreek seeds are one of the best suggested tamil medicine for periods pain. Vajrasana posture practice can also reduce menstrual pain.
1. Ginger: It is considered as one of the best remedies to regulate menstrual cycle. It can also reduce the menstrual cramps efficiently. Boil ginger in water and add little sugar in it. Consume this mixture thrice a day to treat the irregularity of periods within one or two months.
2. Cinnamon: It is also proved to be very effective to regulate menstrual periods. It leaves the warming effect on human body. It is a rich source of hydroxychalcone that can control insulin level, which can be one of the reasons behind irregular menstrual periods. Add cinnamon powder in warm milk and consume it daily. You can add cinnamon powder in tea or you can simply chew cinnamon sticks for equal results.
3. Sesame seeds: One of the best tamil medicine for menstruation normal cycle is sesame seeds. Sesame seeds are very beneficial for hormonal balance. They are the rich source of lignans, which are helpful in production of hormones. The fatty acids present in sesame seeds also support the production of hormones in woman body.
4. Jaggery: It also helps to regulate menstrual cycle by producing heat in body. You can roast sesame seeds and grind them along with jaggery. Consume this powder daily on empty stomach for few months.
5. Aloe vera: This herb is useful for regulating irregular menstrual periods by controlling your hormones. Mix fresh aloe vera gel with honey and consume it daily before taking your breakfast.
6. Papaya: green papaya is very beneficial in treating irregular periods. It can contract muscle fibres in the uterus and thus regulates the menstrual flow effectively. You can consume green papaya juice for few months to get rid of this problem. Unripe papaya can even be useful in menstrual irregularity during menopause stage.
7. Turmeric: This herb can also produce warmth in body and also balances hormones, thus it is useful in treatment of irregular menstrual cycle. It is also helpful in reducing menstrual pain and cramps.
8. Coriander seeds: These seeds carry emmenagogue properties which can be supportive to regulate menstruation. Boil coriander seeds in water. Filter and consume the drink many times a day for few months.
9. Fennel seeds: fennel seeds are a herb which has proved beneficial for irregular menstrual cycle. It also carries emmenagogue which can regulate periods and can also reduce menstrual cramps. It can balance female sex hormones effectively. There is no side effects found on Tamil medicine for irregular periods.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
This is the info on Tamil medicine for high blood pressure. Tamil maruthuvam blood pressure is completely natural. The below given home remedies for high blood pressure in tamil maruthuvam can help you to keep your BP in normal range.
Siddha medicine for high blood pressure in tamil
Tamil medicine for high blood pressure
The first and the most important remedy to control high blood pressure is to lose extra weight and maintain a healthy body size Consume the juice made with spinach and carrot to control your blood pressure effectively.
It is advised to drink a cup of this juice twice a day to get quick reduction in high blood pressure. S.N. Butylphthalide is the photochemical present in Celery, which is very beneficial in controlling high blood pressure. So include celery in your regular food intake.
One of the bestTamil vaithiyam for blood pressure is gooseberry. Indian gooseberry or widely known as Amla is well known remedy for reducing blood pressure. Use Amla powder or consume amla with honey in the morning on empty stomach.
Potatoes are considered as a very good treatment for high blood pressure. The potassium and magnesium present in potato can effectively decrease the blood pressure level.
Grape fruit contains a huge amount of vitamin which can prove helpful in controlling high blood pressure. Daily consume two to three cloves of raw garlic in the morning to keep your blood pressure under perfect control.
Mix fresh ginger juice with honey and cumin powder and consume it thrice a day to control high blood pressure. Lemon juice in warm water has proved equally effective in controlling blood pressure as lemon can make the blood vessels flexible.
Banana provides a very good amount of potassium which can be helpful to fight against high blood pressure or hypertension. Cayenne pepper is beneficial for regularizing blood flow and avoidance of platelets from blocking. Thus it can be used for treating high blood pressure.
Drink nearly 8 to 10 glasses of water to keep your body safe from dehydration. It is very important for the blood pressure patients to maintain the water balance in the body.
Onions are considered as very good remedy for reduction of high blood pressure as it carries a very big amount of Quercetin, which is an antioxidant flavonol useful on blood pressure. You can consume onion regularly in your diet or consume onion juice mixed with honey two times a day.
Mix honey in warm water and consume it in the morning on empty stomach as honey can effectively lowers the pressure on the heart. Fenugreek seeds are the rich source of potassium and dietary fibre.
An herbal medicine for high blood pressure is fenugreek seeds and leaves. Make a fine paste of boiled fenugreek seeds and consume it on empty stomach for few months. This is one of the useful remedy to control high blood pressure. There is no side effects whille using Tamil medicine for high blood pressure
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Arugampul Medicinal Uses
This is arugampul medicinal uses Benefits Tamil vaithiyam. We usually use arugampul for lord ganesha but di you know the benefits of this tiny grass? Find the arugampul medicinal uses below. Bermuda grass is the name for arugampul in English. It is rich in protein, calcium, potassium and fibre. These properties are beneficial for healthy body. Bermuda grass is a natural detoxifier. It can remove harmful toxins from body and purifies the blood hence arugampul cultivation is now widely spreading to prepare ayurvedic medicines.
Arugampul Health Benefits
- Those who are often suffering from acidity can try Bermuda grass juice to get relief. Bermuda grass carries the alkaline property. It works best to maintain the alkalinity of blood in body. arugampul coffee can be prepared by adding dry ginger and pepper powder to cure chest congestion.
- It is the best natural immunity builder. It can keep you safe from many diseases and infections.
- You can have the extract of arugampul for diabetic. Bermuda grass is rich in hypo-glycomic and anti- diabetic properties. Thus it is useful in controlling type 2 of diabetes. It is useful in many complications connected with diabetes. There are no side effects found when using this herb.
- Many types of digestive problems and stomach infections can be cured with the help of Bermuda grass juice. Those who are suffering from constipation can consume Bermuda grass juice to fight against the condition.
- The chlorophyll present in Bermuda grass can be useful to improve red blood cells production in the body. Drink arugampul juice during pregnancy to reduce the anemic condition, but avoid if you have vomiting or other difficulties.
- Ayurveda suggests extracts of Bermuda grass to treat weakness in patients. It can build the immunity and reduce tiredness. The regular intake of of Bermuda grass extracts can make your body fit and active.
- Those who are suffering from insomnia can take advantage of Bermuda grass treatment for effective cure.
- arugampul and weight loss treatment is very effective. It is considered as the very good medicine for oral problems. It can prevent problems like gums problem and bad mouth odor. Bermuda grass extracts can make your teeth strong and healthy.
- Make a paste of Bermuda grass and apply it on cracked heels to make them smooth and soft. New mothers are advised to consume Bermuda grass extracts for improvement in breast milk secretion.
- The bronchial problems like asthma, bronchitis and TB disease can be treated with the consumption of Bermuda grass juice. It is also useful in treatment of common cold and cough.
- Arugampul oil mixed with fenugreek powder can reduce hair dandruff problem.
- It is considered as the very good remedy to reduce weight effectively. Many types of menstrual related problems are treated with Bermuda grass.
- Headache and nausea during menstrual period can be prevented with extracts of Bermuda grass. Sexual power can be improved with the help of Bermuda grass extracts.
- Paste of arugampul powder with turmeric powder can be used to treat many types of skin infections. It can reduce the infections like eczema and scabies.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Tamil siddha medicine for hair growth
This is Tamil siddha medicine for hair growth. Siddha medicinal therapy is one of the oldest therapies in India. The use of siddha medicines can not only prevent the hair fall but also can support a healthy hair growth. Tamil siddha medicine for hair loss is very effective and no side effects.
Tamil medicine for Hair growth
1. One of the best Tamil tips for hair growth is Athimadhuram. This is or widely known as Indian Liquorice is considered as the best solution of hair growth. Roots of athimathuram are crushed into powder and mixed with buffalo milk to make a fine paste from it. This paste is applied on scalp to prevent hair fall and new hair growth. Keep that paste on scalp for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. Repeat this therapy twice a week.
2. The amazing herb Acalypha Indica or Kuppaimeni is used to solve the problem of hair fall. The roots of this herb are cleaned and ground it into fine paste. Coconut oil is mixed in it. The extract or juice of this herb is also mixed in this paste. This mixture is heated on very low flame to take a boil. After cooling down, oil is filtered and stored in air tight container. This oil is used in siddha therapy to prevent hair fall and rapid hair growth. The gentle massage of this oil on scalp can be very beneficial for hair growth.
3. Tamil long hair growth tips: Hibiscus leaves are famous therapy for hair treatments. Siddha medicinal therapy supports the use of hibiscus leaves paste to get healthy hair growth. Regularly apply this past on scalp and wash after half an hour. Within few months you can get positive results for your hair growth.
4. Paati vaithiyam for hair growth in tamil medicine: Another useful siddha medicinal suggestion of hair growth is amla powder. Siddha medicinal therapy advises to mix amla powder with coconut oil and boil it. Use this oil after cooling down. The regular usage of the oil can support fast hair growth.
5. Siddha medical therapy supports use of fresh aloe vera juice or pulp for healthy hair growth. It is advisable to apply this pulp or juice on scalp and wash it after half an hour. Use this therapy for at least 3 months to get desired results. This is always suggested in Tamil tips for hair growth methods.
6. Tamil herbs for hair growth : One of the best remedies suggested by siddha medicines is the paste of leaves of hibiscus and neem. Add amla powder and fenugreek seeds powder in it. Also add coconut oil in the mixture. Boil this mixture and after cooling use this oil as a better scalp treatment. It can support hair growth and decrease hair fall.
7. Add some curry leaves in coconut oil and boil the oil properly. Use this oil for scalp massage to get thick, long and shiny hair.